Roma defender Philippe Mexes are proud to strengthen AC Milan next season. Mexes claims hard to resist "offered by the Rossoneri.
Mexes with Roma this season ends. French do not want to continue, because he wanted to find new atmosphere.
A few weeks ago Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri has already fled when Mexes will join his team next season.
Mexes finally talk about his transfer to Milan. The former Auxerre star has confirmed it is moving to Milan. Mexes is proud to join Milan.
"I spent several happy years in the capital. Roma, for me, this is my second home. But I came to one of the biggest clubs in the world and most successful," said Mexes.
"If I were in Milan, and I'm happy to be part of this team for four years. I'm proud, especially when I have a new dress shield with the shield was there," Mexes said.
Mexes Milan High immediate objective. Mexes wants his new club win the Champions League. "I'm here to win, Milan's top team in the world, and my goal is to win the Champions League," said Mexes.

No comments:
Post a Comment